We all love doing those beautiful and sexy hairstyles. But, we often run out of time or may be just can’t do it according to our hair types. But, not to worry!! This time we have got you some of the easiest, stylish and quick hairstyles that would suit all hair types so that, you don’t miss out your Lecture, end up late at a friend’s party and so on….
To give you a better demonstration we have shared a link below on the Quick and Easy Hairstyle tutorial by the two sisters Tracy and Stefanie from “Eleventh Gorgeous”. Both of them give us some amazing ideas on lifestyle, fashion, beauty, DIY projects; get ready with me, and other videos.
Unlike many other tutorials on Hairstyles, Eleventh Gorgeous tutorials seem different because it gives you the simple tips and tricks of DIY. These sisters separate themselves from other beauty experts and tutorials with their touch of Comedy. The tutorial consists of many different hairstyles from long straight hair to curls and buns so, to name a few we have: “Fishtail Braid”, “French Braided Pony Tail”, “Sassy Curls”, “Rocker Hair”, and much more. So what are we waiting for? Let’s get started!
- Fishtail Braid: Fish Braid looks super stylish and classy!! Fish Braid look goes well anywhere and everywhere be it in school, college or when you have that “bad hair day”. Though it can be tricky if not done properly. But, trust us! This tutorial brings the easiest way to do it. And in no time you get the perfect fishtail braid!!
- French Braided Pony Tail: French Braid with a Pony tail is the most sorted out look for anyone! You just need to give time in braiding the front section of your hair into a normal French braid and then tie up your rest of the hair into a pony tail and you are done with your hairstyle!!
- Sassy Curls: We all love curls! Don’t we?? Be it for any Festive Occasion or Party. What we need is a curler, a bit of time and patience to do it. Curls are easy if you do it right and this video will help in doing so… and what you get is those perfect curls you wished for!!
- Rocker Hair: It’s as simple as tying up a puff and keeping the rest of your hair open that looks super cute and classy but, to give a twist and have a half “n” half pony you need to add section of your hair from sides and tie a pony tail. That gives a clean and stunning look!!
- Twisty Boho: when you wake up in the morning and you already had curls from the day before this is the look to go for. It’s the easiest one and best if you are running late!! You can just twist the side strands from both the sides of your hair and pin it back and you get the Twisty Boho Look!!
- Double Pony: Double pony is for those who have probably don’t have good growing hair!! And this look also gives a change to the old and boring pony tail look. What you just need is to tie a high rise pony tail from the front section of your hair and again tie a pony tail with the remaining section of your hair and you are done!
- Sassy Pony: It is again a look with the curls!! Just tie up a high rise pony and bring out side bangs for a rough and sassy pony tail look. This looks great when you have greasy hair or running out of time.
- Sock Bun: This is quite tricky but it’s the best look for summers!! So you need to put up a Pony and use a doughnut band or a sock to tie up a bun. For this look we suggest you to follow the video since, this look needs a lot of practice!!
- Beanie: Well, this is not hairstyle! But, it’s the best way to cover the greasy hair and give a stylish look to your hair by wearing the bunny hat! This can be the best winter look!!
We hope this video tutorial was helpful. For more updates keep reading Rare Mirror and keep sharing your views and comments!!