Useful Monsoon Fashion Tips.
Monsoon is on the head and it gets so difficult to manage to dress up our best, look perfect and carry the same look for hours in college, work or while attending any event.
Imagine, you are on your way to attend a friend’s party, and it was raining heavily, you got drenched and someone splashed that “Dirty mud Water” on you… on the top of it you were wearing that new denim you just bought and oh so chic Jacket… Uh!! That would be your worst nightmare isn’t it?? Of course, we don’t want such things to happen to us anytime anywhere. Hence, here are the most simple yet stylish tips and tricks to follow in Monsoon to look your Best and stay trendy!!
- First and foremost, it is very important to choose your Clothes wisely according to the weather or climate conditions. Monsoons are very tricky and you never know it might rain even on a sunny cloud… It’s always advisable to wear light clothes and ditch those “Denim Jeans”. Instead, try wearing Chiffons, Malmals and Georgettes they are super comfy and they dry in minutes so they are a must have for Monsoon.
- We all love being trendy be it sunny day or rainy day… To give a new try you can for a change bring out your traditional avtar by wearing Salwar suit which will give you altogether new look and style statement this monsoon… OR the best way is to cut it short and enjoy the rains!! You can wear those chic floral or colorful Knee Length Dresses; they look fab and peppy in Monsoon. And if you don’t want to get heavy on your pocket just pick up your old pair of Denim, cut it short and flaunt those sexy legs by wearing a Capri or Hot Pants and enjoy hassle free monsoon yet looking stylish!
- Watch out on your Footwear in Monsoon… We are sure you don’t want your feet and your favourite pair of peep toes or ballerinas to get dirty in that Dirty mud Water… Hence, bring on those flip flops they are the best option for monsoon… They are made from plastic material, you get it in many colors and patterns with platform heels too… they are reasonably cheap and monsoon friendly.
- Next important or very Important is your Hairstyle…Monsoon brings along lot of humidity hence, make sure whenever you get drenched dry your hair and scalp immediately to avoid those pesky dandruff and dirt to built and end up to itchy scalp. Also, avoid oiling your hair whenever you step out when it is raining… Oily hair and Rain is a big no – no!! Instead, you can apply little serum on your hair before stepping out. For the trendy look, it is best to tie up a high rise pony tail, a bun or a fish braid… it will give you a clean and fashionable look.
- Umbrellas or Raincoats become our best friends in Monsoon but, We are sure you don’t want to look like Krish wearing those black long and boring Raincoats!! To be in fashion, bring the fashion… So, Pick up the best, bright colorful raincoats which look vibrant and stylish. If, you are a creative bud bring on those plain umbrellas and create some graffiti designs or write some quotes and create a style statement… We are sure; your gang of girls won’t stop praising it!! So bring it on babe!!
- Accessories are must have in any season since; it gives you a style statement. Be it a classy watch, a neck piece or a sleek belt. We know, you fear to wear your watch during Monsoon but, if you can’t just step out without it… you get those waterproof watches at reasonably good price and by the brand fast track… You want one right away, right?? Grab one… Monsoon is about bringing out the colors; wear those bright pair of earrings or neck piece on your white or light colored top and you will look fab!!
- Girls without Make up… surely a nightmare for most!! But, sometimes, less is more… Monsoon as We said brings humidity and stickiness… Always, avoid liquid foundation and make up during Monsoon as they would aid to dirt and ultimately pimples and you don’t want that, right? Try and use powder based compact, We suggest, Maybelline compact powder it is reasonably priced and you can carry it with you all the time. You can always use a waterproof kohl or kajal. To highlight your lips, give them an orange or red lip look!! Often, we avoid our nails but, girls they are very important, to trend it try your hands on some nail art or paint each nail with a different color to give a cool and rainbow effect during Monsoon.
- Last but not the least, your Gadgets!! Keeping all the things in style, you need to take care of your mobile phones too. Due to humidity, air tends to spoil our gadgets. Hence, to our savior we have waterproof covers. Whole lot of vibrant color shades, designs are available online and in market just get the best ones and give your mobile a stylish and fashionable look in Monsoon.
These were some of the most simple and stylish ideas to dress up for this Monsoon… We hope these tips help you to bring the best in you… We will keep you updated about more and more style and fashion related tips till then Keep it Stylish in Monsoon.